|Institution:||Western Governors University|
Serves as the state representative for WGU Washington for nursing education and contributes to other student recruitment efforts. Directly responsible for presenting WGUs career enhancing degree programs in nursing education to generate interest among Human Resource personnel, employees of the business, educators and potential students. Plans and manages recruitment events, fairs and other opportunities to generate student leads for enrollment counselors. Finds educational partnership opportunities with hospitals, community healthcare centers and clinics and maintains those relationships. Assists in other Washington student markets, especially those in Eastern Washington.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages nursing education representation in Washington by developing and building rapport within the statewide nursing community and creating a comprehensive marketing plan. Meets annual inquiry plans as recorded weekly.
- Facilitate the circulation of informational materials through all appropriate channels within nursing education and other assigned markets in Eastern Washington.
- Maintains an active contact database, and notifies, or mails database each quarter.
- Schedules and conducts visits in appropriate educational institutions and nursing workplaces. Maintains a future calendar recorded daily and meets weekly, monthly and annual production goals.
- Discovers new opportunities and develops innovative strategies to generate awareness of WGU Washingtons programs and to enhance enrollment.
- Attends association meetings and conferences for the purpose of relationship building and reaching out to the nursing community.
- Utilizes technology, public speaking skills, and all presentation materials to deliver effective multimedia presentations.
- Keeps abreast of current industry and WGU school information to use for presentation purposes.
- Conducts all activities in accordance with highest ethical standards. Exhibits professionalism by maintaining a positive attitude and adhering to departmental policies and procedures. Adheres to all state, federal, accreditation, and Institute rules and regulations regarding student recruitment and admissions.
Refined knowledge, skill and experience with nursing education and how to reach this market
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a nurse with demonstrated knowledge on how to reach this market
- Ability and willingness to travel within the state locally and regionally 50-75% of the time
- Account management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional interaction, personal networking and constituency building skills
- Interesting, dynamic, articulate, credible and fluid group presentational skills
- Ability to generate and direct leads with effective lead follow-up capability
- Demonstrated traits of self-direction, self-motivated , disciplined, goal-oriented, high activity action taking professional
- Ability to start immediately with the confidence and capability to delve into the teacher education market
- Ability to work from a home-based office as a well-organized planner capable of: executing continuous high volume contact, mapping out efficient travel logistics, coordinating and conducting events, sustaining high levels of diverse activity and multi-tasking under time pressure
- Knowledge of the education industry and the nursing profession
- Strong business and marketing acumen with a penchant for innovation and new business development strategy
- Consultative approach to answering questions, addressing concerns and assisting with enrollment decisions
- Highly accountable to monthly goals, performance expectations
- Demonstrated consistent results producer
- Must be computer literate; working knowledge of MS Office
- Must have a sincere interest in helping others achieve life goals
- Is highly ethical.
- Ability to adapt to changing assignments and multiple priorities
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and successfully meet deadlines
- Bachelor's degree, masters preferred
- 2+ to 5 Years
- At least three years of nursing experience in Washington (preferred)
- Ability to lift and transport at least 35lbs of presentation materials
- Must have a reliable vehicle, valid driver's license and a good driving record
Seattle, Washington, United States
|Contact:||Western Governors University|
|Online App. Form:||http://hostedjobs.openhire.com/epostings/jobs/submit.cfm?fuseaction=dspjob& company_id=16417&version=1&jobid=1704&jobboardid=101|
More Information on Western Governors University
- Institutional Profile
- Current openings for Western Governors University on HigherEdJobs.
- Main Website
- Employment at Western Governors University
As an equal opportunity employer, WGU recognizes that our strength lies in our people.
We are committed to diversity.
The post Community Relations Field Representative: Nursing Education appeared first on NursingFacultyJobs.com.
by Shane Turner via NursingFacultyJobs.com