Herzing University-Atlanta is a private, regionally accredited career-oriented university with over a 40-year history of providing life changing educational opportunities to students from all walks of life. The University offers certificate, associates, bachelors and graduate programs in the disciplines of business, computer technology, public safety, legal studies, criminal justice, and health care.
The nursing director and health science chair is responsible for the administration, planning, implementation, and evaluation of the nursing education and health science programs. This will include oversight of and budgeting for the program, selection and evaluation of qualified faculty, and evaluation of program outcomes.
- Master's degree in nursing, doctoral preferred.
- Hold a current license to practice as a registered nurse in Georgia.
- Have at least 2 years full time or equivalent direct care experience as a practicing nurse.
- At least three (3) years teaching experience in a nursing education program leading to initial registered nurse licensure or completion of a higher degree.
- Ability to speak and write effectively
- Excellent people skills
- Available in the day and/or evening
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org Reference "Herzing Nursing Program" in the subject area of the email.
by Shane Turner via NursingFacultyJobs.com