|Institution:||Arkansas State University|
Position Summary: The Doctorate of Nursing Practice Program Coordinator will lead and Coordinate the DNP Program and serve as a faculty member in the delivery of the curriculum. This is a 12 month tenure track position to begin Fall, 2013.
Minimum Qualifications: 1) Earned Doctorate of Nursing Practice (DNP)
2) Eligible for licensure as an Advanced Practice RN in AR
3) Current certification in Advanced Practice as a CNS, FNP, or NA
4) At least two (2) years experience in the Advanced Practice role and (2) years experience as a DNP
5) Academic experience required
|Contact:||Arkansas State University|
|Online App. Form:||https://jobs.astate.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=52911&jtsrc=www.higher edjobs.com&jtrfr=www.peopleadmin.com&adorig=PA|
More Information on Arkansas State University
- Institutional Profile
- Current openings for Arkansas State University on HigherEdJobs.
- Arkansas State Home Page
- Arkansas State Quick Facts
- Arkansas State Employment
- About Jonesboro
Arkansas State University is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer with a strong institutional commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its faculty and staff. Arkansas State University is also committed to creating a productive workplace in which both persons and property are secure. To achieve that goal, background investigations are conducted on all final applicants recommended for employment.
by Shane Turner via NursingFacultyJobs.com