Responsible for providing quality instruction to students through well prepared classes, relevant assignments, fair and holistic assessment of learning, clear documentation of student progress, and support of the academic success for at-risk students.
- Teach assigned courses
- Adequately prepare all course materials and lessons. Note preparation time will vary based on instructor experience in teaching that course
- Provide each student with clear course expectations, evaluations and timelines through carefully written topical outlines and approved, standardized syllabus
- Provide Interesting and relevant assignments for students that demonstrate learning outcomes in a real-life setting
- Suitably challenge, engage, serve and communicate with students to encourage their participation and learning while maintaining mutual value and respect
- Complete grade books, final grade sheets, learning assessments and final exam assessments on a timely basis
- Respond to student questions on a timely basis
- Identify and refer at-risk students to specific academic support services
- Ensure course and program learning outcomes are delivered as defined by the syllabus.
- Act as a substitute as needed
- Possesses a minimum of two (2) years of occupational (i.e., practical) experience in the subject field in which they teach;
- Candidate must have obtained at least a conferred Master's (or Doctoral) Degree from an accredited U.S. college/university or international equivalent, additional requirements driven by state licensing or accreditation considerations may apply.
- Online teaching experience preferred.
- Candidate will also be required to complete a satisfactory background check.
- Candidate will be required to submit a resume and/or curriculum vitae, teaching philosophy and copies of unofficial transcripts (all degree levels) with their application
** For additional information and to apply: www.bit.ly/AdjNurOnlineBC **
CEC is committed to fostering a culture that is challenging, engaging, rich in benefits, and inclusively diverse. At CEC, we draw upon the strength of the diversity within our workforce, to meet and exceed the expectations of the diverse customers that we serve. Our company values and actively promotes diverse and inclusive participation by its leaders, members, and affiliates.
by Shane Turner via NursingFacultyJobs.com