|Institution:||Arkansas State University|
Position Summary: The Doctorate of Nursing Practice Program Coordinator will lead and Coordinate the DNP Program and serve as a faculty member in the delivery of the curriculum. This is a 12 month tenure track position to begin Fall, 2013.
1) Earned Doctorate of Nursing Practice (DNP)
2) Eligible for licensure as an Advanced Practice RN in AR
3) Current certification in Advanced Practice as a CNS, FNP, or NA
4) At least two (2) years experience in the Advanced Practice role and (2) years experience as a DNP
5) Academic experience required
|Contact:||Arkansas State University|
|Online App. Form:||https://jobs.astate.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=52911&jtsrc=www.higher edjobs.com&jtrfr=www.peopleadmin.com&adorig=PA|
More Information on Arkansas State University
- Institutional Profile
- Current openings for Arkansas State University on HigherEdJobs.
- Arkansas State Home Page
- Arkansas State Quick Facts
- Arkansas State Employment
- About Jonesboro
Arkansas State University is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer with a strong institutional commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its faculty and staff. Arkansas State University is also committed to creating a productive workplace in which both persons and property are secure. To achieve that goal, background investigations are conducted on all final applicants recommended for employment.
by Shane Turner via NursingFacultyJobs.com