Are you an individual who embraces taking on significant ownership and responsibility from the day you begin a new job?
Are you looking for a role where the demands are high but so is the job satisfaction?
If you answered Yes! to the above, then Kaplan Higher Education Campuses is the place for you.
Kaplan College in Charlotte, NC is looking for a Director of Nursing (DON) to join our team. In this role, you will oversee the development, launch and execution of the Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) program.
Initially, you will be responsible for working with the team from application to launch, including staffing and training. As DON for the program, you will be responsible for the daily operation, organization, administration, supervision, and general effectiveness of the Program, as well as program planning, development, and accreditation. You will showcase your strong leadership skills and your passion for providing quality educational programs to our students.
Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) from an accredited college or university which includes course work in nursing, education or administration.
A minimum of three years experience in an administrative position; A minimum of three years experience teaching in Pre or Post licensure nursing programs; At least three year's experience as a registered nurse providing direct patient care
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Highly organized, and detail-oriented, with the ability to consistently multi-task.
A professional committed to superior customer focus.
- Master's Degree in Nursing from an accredited college or university, which includes course work in nursing, education or administration.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an administrative position, minimum 3 years experience teaching and at least 1 year experience as a registered nurse providing direct patient care.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, organizational skills and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Passion for education and working with students.
Benefits available for those who qualify include:
- Paid Time off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter Benefits
- 401(k) Saving Plan
- Cash Balance Pension Plan
- Group Financial Planning/Group Legal Services
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Free or significantly discounted courses offered by Kaplan companies
- Matching charitable donations
- Various employees discounts for gym membership, theater tickets, cell phones, computers, subscriptions, etc.
by Shane Turner via NursingFacultyJobs.com