American Sentinel is currently seeking a Full Time Faculty for the RN to BSN program to join the academics department.
The Full Time Faculty will be actively and directly engaged in:
- Maintain course integrity.
- Review posts and reply to all students' communications within two business days.
- Provide substantial feedback in a timely manner to each student in the course for assignments that contribute to the final grade of the course.
- Promote discussion board participation.
- Monitor student attendance and progress within the course and take corrective action if the professor feels the student needs extra help.
- Grade all assignments in a time manner.
- Grade all weekly discussion posts/replies in a timely manner.
- Encourage students to complete the course evaluation at the end of the term.
- Be an active part of the American Sentinel team. Attend meetings and participate on committees.
- Remain active in the nursing discipline and participate in conferences, research opportunities, and/or committees
- Doctorate in Nursing or related health care discipline preferred.
- MSN required.
- 5-10 years clinical nursing experience.
- 3 years teaching experience required; online teaching experience required.
- Must reside in a HLC state.
- Must possess strong leadership, organization, oral and written communication, and team work skills.
- Receipt of official transcripts required before offer is made.
We respectfully request no phone calls. Interested candidates should send their resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
by Shane Turner via NursingFacultyJobs.com