The Lecturer/Assistant Professor/Associate Professor position in the College of Health and Human Services, School of Nursing, BSN Program is a full-time faculty position and is primarily responsible for teaching in the RN-BSN track of the BSN program on the Montgomery campus; didactic and clinical instruction; advising students; maintaining involvement in University, College, School, BSN Program, and professional service; and contributing to the nursing body of knowledge through personal and collaborative service.
Candidates for this position may be considered for tenure-track OR non-tenure track positions.
- Masters degree in Nursing
- Eligibility for unencumbered RN licensure in Alabama
- Effective leadership skills
- The ability to work collegially within a group of dedicated nursing faculty
- Doctoral degree in Nursing or related field
- Teaching experience in baccalaureate nursing education
- Experience with online course development and delivery
|Online App. Form:||http://ift.tt/LxfU2p|
Troy University is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
by Shane Turner via NursingFacultyJobs.com