|Institution:||St. Clair County Community College|
|Location:||Port Huron, MI|
FACULTY, FULL-TIME, FALL SEMESTER 2014
LECTURER STATUS, ONE YEAR CONTRACT WITH POSSIBILITY OF RENEWAL
$43,763 - $64,054
EXCELLENT FRINGE BENEFITS
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: FEBRUARY 21, 2014
Application Instructions: Interested candidates must apply on-line at www.sc4.edu/jobs. Unofficial copies of transcripts from all institutions attended, cover letter, resume, and 3 letters of recommendation are required to be considered for position. These materials may be faxed to HR's attention at 810-989-5577, or email to email@example.com.
- Teaching assignment may include a full range of clinical courses in Medical Surgical Nursing within the Associate Degree Nursing Program
- Teaching assignment may include day, evening or weekend clinical (note: clinical locations may be outside St. Clair County)
- Teaching responsibilities include teaching clinical, maintaining scheduled office hours, assessing student learning, and advising students
- Modeling desirable clinical instructor behaviors for adjunct clinical faculty
- Mentoring clinical adjunct faculty
- Serve as a liaison between clinical sites and the nursing department
- Community service is encouraged
- Master's degree or higher required in Nursing. Applicants in process of obtaining MSN may be considered but would be required to complete the MSN program within five years from date of hire.
- Current Michigan license as a registered nurse or eligibility for Michigan licensure required.
- Three years of clinical nursing work experience required.
- All academic degrees must be from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Ability to maintain good relationships with students, staff, and community members.
- Present completion of MSN strongly preferred
- Teaching experience at the community college level preferred
- Experience in electronic medical records desirable
- Evidence of Medical Surgical-Nursing experience
- Recent experience Medical-Surgical nursing
- Current knowledge of Medical-Surgical changes (practice, medications, cutting edge research)
- Passion for providing optimal clinical experiences for nursing students
- Ability to provide alternate clinical experiences if clinical census mandates
- Evidence of Adult Nursing experience in an acute care setting
St. Clair County Community College
|Online App. Form:||http://ift.tt/1k9jPhy|
St. Clair County Community College is an equal opportunity employer seeking and supporting a diverse workforce.
by Shane Turner via NursingFacultyJobs.com