DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Teaching bachelor-level content area and professional courses;
- Participating in curriculum review, revision and development;
- Participating in academic advising;
- Engaging in research and scholarly activities; and
- Serving on departmental, School and college-wide committees.
- An earned doctoral degree in Nursing from an accredited institution;
- Tertiary-level teaching experience.
Applicants with a master's degree in Nursing from an accredited institution; five years tertiary-level teaching experience and some professional experience will be considered.
START DATE: 1 August 2014
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 14 February 2014
Applicants should send the following:
- A completed College of The Bahamas Application for Employment Form (http://ift.tt/1ePEDqA);
- A letter of interest (highlighting work experience and accomplishments relevant to the position);
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae or resume;
- Teaching philosophy statement;
- Evidence of excellence in teaching;
- Evidence of research and scholarship;
- Unofficial transcripts (official transcripts needed for employment); and
- At least three confidential, professional references.
Applications will NOT be considered without the complete package.
TM - Master's Degree $37,660 - $63,310
TD - Doctoral Degree $42,160 - $71,410
The College of The Bahamas
Human Resources Department
P. O. Box N-4912
Nassau, The Bahamas
Attention: Ms. Renée Mayers
Associate Vice President, Human Resources
by Shane Turner via NursingFacultyJobs.com