|Institution:||Bemidji State University|
- Responsible for teaching, course, and curriculum development within an upper division baccalaureate for registered nurses and four-year track (generic baccalaureate) programs. Some possible courses: Concepts in Nursing - the baccalaureate nurse, information Management and Collaborative Communication, Advanced Health Assessment, Nursing Research, Integrative and Cultural Health, Health Care Policy, Finance, and Regulatory Environments, Community and Family Health Nursing, Nursing Leadership & Management, Nursing Practicum: Community, Evidence, Practice, and Profession.
- Contribute to a program of scholarship within the discipline, student advising, service to the University and community, associated faculty duties, programmatic accreditation and assessment, coordination of programming within various community settings, curriculum planning, implementation, and evaluation. Theory, clinical, and laboratory teaching assignments may be a part of the role.
- Contribute to distance learning delivery, as well as on-site clinical experiences.
- Contribute to interdisciplinary teaching and involvement in activities that support Bemidji State University's signature themes: Environmental stewardship, Civic engagement, Global/multicultural understanding.
- Registered nurse licensure for Minnesota, Master's degree in Nursing or PhD (candidate) in nursing required, doctorate (PhD or DNP) preferred. A doctorate in nursing (PhD or DNP) or related field is required for tenure.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality teaching is required.
- Candidates must meet background study requirements according to MN Statutes.
- Skills/ability to design and deliver online courses with Desire To Learn (D2L) software.
- Teaching experience in baccalaureate nursing education preferred
Apply online: http://ift.tt/1dQ11Uk
A complete application will include the following attachments:
Inquiries : Sarah Tarutis, DNP, Chair, Department of Nursing, 1500 Birchmont DR NE, # 15, Bemidji, MN 56601-2699, (218) 755-2522 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Join our University Community!|
Bemidji State University, situated on a stunning lakeside in northern Minnesota, provides a transformative experience for students who engage in active learning on campus, in their communities, and throughout the world. Bemidji State University is a catalyst for helping students realize their potential and worth, which, in turn, inspires them to new worlds of thought and promotion of the common good. The greater Bemidji community has a population of 25,000 and serves as a regional center for commerce, recreation, health care, and the arts. Bemidji State University welcomes 5,000 students annually. Offerings include undergraduate majors and graduate programs encompassing the liberal arts and selected professional programs. Bemidji State University is a member of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities System (MnSCU) http://www.mnscu.edu . To learn more about our distinctive university, see our web site at : http://ift.tt/1dQ14Q0
Bemidji State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Educator
- Employment for this position is covered by the collective bargaining agreement for the Inter Faculty Organization which can be found at:
Fixed Term/Externally Funded
August 20, 2014
February 25, 2014
Send materials to
Bemidji State University
Bemidji, MN 56601
Human Resources Department
Phone: (218) 755-3966
In accordance with the Minnesota State Colleges & Universities (MnSCU) Vehicle Fleet Safety Program, employees driving on college/university business who use a rental or state vehicle shall be required to conform to MnSCU's vehicle use criteria and consent to a Motor Vehicle Records check.
Minnesota State Colleges and Universities is an Equal Opportunity employer/educator committed to the principles of diversity. We actively seek and encourage applications from women, minorities, and persons with disabilities. All applicants must be able to lawfully accept employment in the United States at the time of employment. This document can be made available in alternative formats such as large print, Braille or audio tape by calling (651) 296-3816, 1(888) MnSCU-4-U or TTY (651) 282-2660. Minnesota State Colleges and Universities Employment Opportunities is available on the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities web site:
|Postal Address:||Sarah Tauritis|
Bemidji State University
1500 Birchmont Drive NE
Bemidji, MN 56601
|Online App. Form:||http://ift.tt/1dQ11Ur|
More Information on Bemidji State University
- Institutional Profile
- Current openings for Bemidji State University on HigherEdJobs.
- Bemidji State University homepage
Bemidji State University is an Equal Opportunity Educator and Employer
by Shane Turner via NursingFacultyJobs.com