|Institution:||Western Governors University|
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY
Accurately and consistently score student submissions. Provide robust feedback to students on each scoring event.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete all scoring in assigned area accurately and consistently.
- Include robust feedback for students on every scoring event.
- Actively participate in meetings as outlined by the Evaluation Director, Evaluation Delivery Manager, and/or Evaluation Supervisor.
- Assist with scoring efforts in other areas for which qualified when needed.
- Abide by policies and procedures to maintain compliance with FERPA regulations.
- Abide by policies established by the WGU Human Resources department.
- Notify Evaluation Supervisor of planned absences ahead of time. Provide two weeks of notice for extended time away (longer than 48 hours) so that adequate coverage can be arranged to ensure scoring.
- Satisfactorily perform other duties as assigned.
- Understanding and appreciation of competency-based education model.
- Fluent use of educational technological platforms and common office software packages
- Must be able to spend significant time working at a computer.
- Must be able to communicate at a high level in writing skills.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND/OR EDUCATION
- Minimum earned Masters Degree in a field related to nursing. A doctorate degree is preferred.
- Minimum of three years of work experience in the field of nursing.
- Current certification/licensure and qualifications in the nursing field.
- Current Registered Nurse License. A license in a Nurse Licensure Compact State is preferred.
WORK FROM HOME, United States
|Contact:||Western Governors University|
|Online App. Form:||http://ift.tt/KUNcb3 o&company_id=16417&jobid=2310&jobboardid=101|
More Information on Western Governors University
- Institutional Profile
- Current openings for Western Governors University on HigherEdJobs.
- Main Website
- Employment at Western Governors University
As an equal opportunity employer, WGU recognizes that our strength lies in our people.
We are committed to diversity.
by Shane Turner via NursingFacultyJobs.com