American Career College (ACC) has been helping people succeed for over 30 years, and we are currently recruiting an Clinical Instructor, Vocational Nursing (VN) for our Los Angeles Campus. This is an outstanding opportunity for a service oriented individual to help our students begin their journey toward their new careers.
Job Summary: Under the general supervision of the Assistant Director, Nursing delivers class and/or clinical instructions according to an approved course syllabus using accepted and effective teaching methods; develops daily lesson plans; advises and tutors students; maintains current and accurate attendance and grade records; remains current in applicable program teaching field; participates in faculty meetings, instructional seminars and in-service training sessions. Participates in school activities such as faculty meetings, student functions, graduation exercises, open houses, new student orientations, and advisory board meetings.
This is a substitute position with 12-hour shifts Thursday and Friday during the day
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of experience as a licensed vocational nurse (LVN) within the last five (5) years
- Current California Vocational Nurse License required
- Bachelor degree required
- Current Driver's License and CPR card required
- Must meet Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technician (BVNPT) requirements
- Must be knowledgeable in course content and effective in directing/evaluating student learning and laboratory performance
- Proficient skills and experience in Microsoft Office computer software systems that includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Your daily reward will be the personal satisfaction of having a chance to make a difference to yourself, your team, and to a group of students who expect an outstanding education and exciting career. Your other rewards will include great co-workers, a working environment that promotes learning excellence, and a competitive compensation.
To learn more and to apply for this exciting opportunity, visit our website: http://ift.tt/1cpWT7c
ACC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
See Job Description
by Shane Turner via NursingFacultyJobs.com